Packing up and moving is not easy, In fact it is a total hassle! So Viasat wants to make it as easy as possible to bring your favorite internet service with you. When you are ready to move, just call Viasat Customer Care and one of Viasat’s EasyMove team members will work with you to transition your Viasat internet service to your new place.
More on Viasat’s EasyMove
Here’s how Viasat EasyMove works:
- About a week before your move, call either Customer Care (855-463-9333) to check availability and set up a contract for your new location.
- Viasat’s friendly Customer Service staff will help you choose the plan that best suits your needs for your new home from among the available options. Sometimes, this may require an upgrade to a different plan.
- You’ll also be asked to sign a new, 24-month contract. Even if you initially signed up for service with no long-term contract, you will need to either sign a new, 24-month contract or pay a new $300 upfront fee.
- If there’s a balance on the account for the address you’re leaving, you will be required to pay that in full, and then start fresh with your new location.
- Pack up the satellite TRIA (outside on the dish), modem, and AC cord your installer provides during the original installation and mail it back to Viasat in the box provided.
- Viasat will connect you to the EasyMove Team, who will arrange a good time to come to your location, connect the new modem, install a satellite dish and finish the set-up.
- Your monthly bill may go up, down or stay the same — depending on the new Viasat internet plan you choose and what’s available at your new location.
Get Viasat's new UNLIMITED data plans today and enjoy a discount on your first three months of service. PLUS, when you order now, you will get three months of Viasat EasyCare service FREE!
Get Viasat Internet. Here. There. Anywhere.
Get Viasat NOW! Call 1-844-4GETNET (1-844-443-8638) to find out what unlimited data plans & special offers are currently available in your area.
|2 EASY WAYS TO ORDER!